- Airport/Marine Shades
- Air Traffic Control Towers
- Transparent Film Shades/Kool Vue
- Transparent Woven Shades
- Shaddy Graphics
- Shady Graphics
- Storefront Display Window Shades
- RV and Marine Shades
Light Blocking Shades
Room Dimming Privacy Shades
Solar Screen Can Motorize Any Shade
What we do…
“Not only do we stop the sun, we stop the headaches as well”At Solar Screen Co. Inc.
- We factor sizing and installation available with contracts directly with the factory. This service also extends to any local Vendor/Retailer that utilizes Solar Screen’s Factory Installation Service.
- With Solar Screen’s Factory Installation, all of the following conditions are guaranteed from time of delivery to 12 months after the initial installation:
- Measurement : Meets all FAA specifications relating to fit and allowances within the window openings
- Shipment : All product will be delivered via common carrier or through installer’s own vehicle. If any shipping damage is noted, replacement of damaged product(s) will be rapid (usually overnight), and installation will occur with as little inconvenience as possible to the facility and its operations
- Materials : All materials making up the product are guaranteed for 12 months from the installation date. These materials include: the hanging brackets and attachment screws; spring assembly, roller tube and idle end cap; FAA certified film body for any manufacturing flaws and imperfections; bottom hembar and hold-down cord; all directional pulleys, cord-locks, stops and cord-end tassles
- Installation : All work will be done by an insured installer, in a professional manner quietly and with as little interference to operations as possible. In addition, installation on windows facing the primary runway(s) will be done during a ‘lull’ period, under the approval of the controller(s) on shift. All work is warranted for 12 months after the initial install. This warranty does not cover any damage or abuse occurring by others after initial installation. Any extra travel expenses to cover any warranty work will be the responsibility of the Solar Screen Factory Installation Services
- Operation : All shade operating points, that is, all cord lock assemblies and operational pulleys, will be approved for location and ease of operation, before the completion of the work. All cords and their directional pulley(s) will be aligned in such a way as to allow for smooth operation, with as little friction as possible, insuring long cord life. All shade operations, as set by the installer, are warranted for 12 months after the initial install.
Replacement cords offered with free shipping. Labor for cord replacement(s) in not included. Simply contact Solar Screen with the location number of the shade(s), and we will be happy to ship out the replacement cord.
Leave a Reply
FAA Specified Shade
For Question or to Order Call
- Office Hours: 9 - 5 EST, Mon - Fri
- Toll Free : (800)-347-6527
- Voice : (718)-592-8222
- Fax : (888)-271-0891